Saturday, June 7, 2008

 

Random stories

The computer I'm typing on has spacebar issues, which makes writing long entries rather frustrating. So, quickly:
-biked the 21 km to town for the first time today. Verdict: exhausting but exhilarating, worth doing once in a while but it won't become my usual way of reaching town. And after biking on a dirt road for 21 km,the paved road in town felt amazing.
-Proctored (here they say invigiliated) 9 out of 10 final exams. Yikes. I think I'm getting better at catching cheating, but there's a lot of it. New rule: one student goes to the bathroom at a time, no taking pens or paper. As the test reaches its end, general panic and a ton of note-passing set in, and I end up snatching a lot of exams out of student hands before time is up. It makes for some good stories, but it's by far my least favorite job at school.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]