Tuesday, March 25, 2008

 

Yes! I still exist!

Over a month since my last entry! I seem to have fallen into the usual Peace Corps blog problem of being incommunicado. Not that I haven't been travelling. My recent schedule looks something like this:

End of February: travel to Moshi for AIDS education conference
Beginning of March: return to site
late-mid-March: leave site, travel to visit a friends' site near Moshi
end of March: Peace Corps training in Moshi

It's been awesome seeing friends at Peace Corps training conferences. And frustrating leaving site twice in two months, especially now that it's starting to feel like home. Oh, and I plan to do my best to remedy the lack of blog entries in my next hour of Internet time. I just hope I can remember what's been happening lately.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]